Lauriston Castle

Lauriston Castle

A sixteenth century tower house and has nineteenth century additions. The last owner of the castle, Mrs Reid, left the property to the Scottish Nation in 1926 with instructions that it be left as it was at the time of her death. The house and gardens are open to the public.

Getting there

It is located in Davidsons Mains at 2a Cramond Road South, Edinburgh, EH4. This is northwest of the City Centre overlooking the Forth.

Lauriston Castle 5
Lauriston Castle 6
Lauriston Castle 7
Lauriston Castle 8
Lauriston Castle 9
Lauriston Castle 10

Celtic nation:

Itinerary:

Place type: